Welcome!

Welcome to Harry Naghavi's blog, York Region Home.

Harry has bought and sold homes and businesses all over the GTA, and has first-hand experience moving up from Toronto to York Region. Harry's interests include: Real Estate, family, hunting, fishing, cars, soccer, tennis, horses.

Monday 28 April 2014

Canada Day Moving Deal

Moving is stressful.

I can help. 

I've got lots of experience with this, having physically moved myself and friends and family, and having moved many wonderful clients. When you choose me as your Realtor, you will have less moving stress. 

First of all, I've got a tip sheet for you here on my Blog.
And, best of all, I've got a deal for you.

Here's the deal: Any time you buy or sell your house with me:
  • I'll pay for your moving van* 
  • I'll take care of your moving day pizza**
Moving day is usually on the first of the month. Often, you end up moving out and in on the same day. Talk about hectic! I can help make it a bit less stressful. 

Everything needs to be booked and planned in advance, or you end up in trouble. Lawyers get booked-up, trucks get booked-up, elevators too. Have you got your boxes, your tape, lots of help, your friend with a pick-up? Are the dog-sitter and baby-sitter ready? A checklist will help. I've got one for you. 

There's so much to worry about and so many extra costs. I'll take away one more worry. I'll pay for your moving van. All you have to do is find a few friends to help fill it up and carry things out.

Once you're in your new home, and everything's unpacked, you'll be hungry. I'll provide pizza for you. 

The busiest time to move is Canada Day Weekend***, so I've got a special treat for you if you buy or sell your house with a Canada Day closing. 

I'll send over a yummy Canada Day Cake!

My job as a Realtor is to take care of my clients, to help them through the process of buying and selling their homes. In my opinion, that goes right through to Moving Day. 

Harry is a proud Canadian. Happy Canada Day!


* Harry will arrange for cube van to be at your disposal for the whole day
** Harry will have a pizza dinner delivered to feed your family
*** For 2014, this offer is valid from June 27- July 6

Some conditions apply.




No comments:

Post a Comment