Welcome!

Welcome to Harry Naghavi's blog, York Region Home.

Harry has bought and sold homes and businesses all over the GTA, and has first-hand experience moving up from Toronto to York Region. Harry's interests include: Real Estate, family, hunting, fishing, cars, soccer, tennis, horses.

Friday 28 March 2014

Real Estate Flyers: The World's Smallest

Even I get annoyed with all the Real Estate Flyers coming in my mailbox every day! The Spring Market is in high gear and everyone's trying to get your attention.

How many of those things do you look at? How many go straight to the blue box?

Instead of sending out big flyers in the mail, I walk around your neighbourhood and hand out my business card to people I meet in the street and pop cards into people's mailboxes or tuck them into door frames. I'm trying to make a smaller personal footprint on the environment, and I'm getting some exercise, and (best of all) meeting people face-to-face.

If you see a little white business card with my bald head smiling at you in a corner, turn it over and see that it's meant to be "the world's smallest flyer". Call me or send me a message and we'll talk. I'd like to meet you over a coffee or tea and get to know you so that we can be a business team.








No comments:

Post a Comment