Welcome!

Welcome to Harry Naghavi's blog, York Region Home.

Harry has bought and sold homes and businesses all over the GTA, and has first-hand experience moving up from Toronto to York Region. Harry's interests include: Real Estate, family, hunting, fishing, cars, soccer, tennis, horses.

Thursday 23 June 2011

Mowing the lawn

Yesterday’s rain came just at the right moment. I had cut the grass the day before and it was looking a bit dry. Now it’s nice and green and it looks great.
That’s another thing I like about my neighbourhood in Newmarket. People show pride of ownership. They take care of their homes and properties.
So, I have to make sure my lawn doesn’t get too long and messy. My wife takes care of the flowers and bushes. The house has to look good. We’ve got to have curb appeal.
I’m glad it’s summer. I don’t like mowing the lawn, but it’s better than shovelling snow!!!
One good thing about running around behind a lawn mower: it’s good exercise. It keeps me looking good too (;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment